Lord Last post for ### Walker I just wanted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord Last post for ### I just wanted everyone to know He has a new movie December 13th called Hours. I was unaware that he was working on a new movie besides Fast/Furious 7. I can't wait to watch it I know I will cry the whole time. God Bless You ### For all the smiles and laughter you have given us. RIP
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
182
Father I just wanted to say Thank You for answering my prayers this week. Father I'm still waiting on you to open other doors for me and for your guidance. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
344
I pray I will get my money soon everyone knows I earned it me being your lord and savior 🙏 the one who saves your lives and blesses them I the only one who can put heaven here I the creator of Prayers the creator of all things is my job but it's hard cuz I need my health /feelings to be better...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom