Prayer For ### Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunkajunk36

Disciple of Prayer
I'm asking for your prayers to save my marriage. Things are rocky and I dearly miss my wife. We are separated and the "I love you" I have not heard for months. I am so confused and my heart tells me that she is the love of my life. I miss her, please pray that my ### years of marriage can be restored. I just want to hear her tell me she loves me again. Thank you!
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
244
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
233
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom