2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have been told she is on crack cocaine & was at a crack house where she was attacked by 2 men & they knocked out her front teeth..I am beside myself with worry over my child..I am begging all that will pray for her to please do so..I cannot bear losing my daughter..I love her so much..I am...
Replies
12
Views
135
  • Locked
She is always against me and wants to fight and argue with me. She criticizes me a lot. I am old, I can't take all the stress she's giving me on a daily basis. Please help me.
Replies
6
Views
44
  • Locked
Please Pray for me! I'm in so much pain. My heart hurts. :'( I don't know what to do???! I have deep feelings for someone who has hurt me. I tried breaking up with him and he responded saying ok if that's how I feel, and we'll talk more details later. But I blew it out of proportion. I say...
Replies
14
Views
104
  • Locked
Pray for ###'s maturity, wisdom, salvation, healing, humbleness. Pray he stops infatuating over ###, someone who is intending to get in a relationship with him for the wrong reasons and vice versa. He can be so ignorant with me, out of everyone at work, he acts strange with me and tries to...
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
I have a lot of requests tonight: - For my coworkers. We found out that the store where we work will be closing soon. I will be okay financially, as I have other jobs and this is not my primary source of income, but others depend on this job for provision. Pray for God's financial blessing...
Replies
7
Views
108
  • Locked
I have so much pain now that I don't know what to do. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
72
  • Locked
NEED PEACE. PLEASE BIND EVERY EVIL POWER HOLDING ONTO MY LIFE, AND CAST THEM OUT TO PIT OF HELL.
Replies
7
Views
118
B
  • Locked
prayer worriers my little one has sickle cell. this week has been hard for her a lot of pain in her joints. please pray the prayer of healing for ###.
2
Replies
10
Views
65
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS, I Humble myself before your throne of Grace. Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
I just wanted to share this what I have just read on an app and I say this to people who were judging me and still are because I am respectful to ### and am being patient for him to heal and recover from this horrific but learning experience. I will wait until he is healed and ready to be...
Replies
9
Views
174
Back
Top Bottom