Heavy Heart Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

em6790

Disciple of Prayer
I have a lot of requests tonight:

- For my coworkers. We found out that the store where we work will be closing soon. I will be okay financially, as I have other jobs and this is not my primary source of income, but others depend on this job for provision. Pray for God's financial blessing and mercy on all of us and that we might all find fulfilling and meaningful work.

- For ###. She is expecting a child who's father is very wishy-washy. Pray that she would see she deserves much better and would be able to prepare a good life for her child.

- For another friend who is attempting to transition to independence after an injury.

- For myself. I would like to really grow in my job and take the next steps to my eventual career goal. I praise God for giving me some great opportunities, and ask that he would allow me to use them to the fullest extent. Also, I have a final in the next few days, which I am not prepared for. Pray that God would grant a divine miracle in my life and that I would never be put to shame.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, tonight I come to You with a heavy heart, asking for peace inside our home and peace within my soul. 🙏 If there is tension between us tonight, please calm our hearts and guide our minds away from anger and hurtful words. Give me the strength to stay quiet, gentle, and understanding...
Replies
9
Views
184
Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
488
I have a very heavy heart today. The weight of the world is on my shoulders and I don’t know HOW to navigate through in order to make the load lighter. The trauma from over 20 years of mistreatment is crushing me. Unemployment, housing instability, and overall distress are my companions. Father...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom