2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Sweet Jesus please forgive my sins and thank You for everything. In Jesus Name I pray my ### is healed from his lung illness and my ### finds a job soon, amen. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
141
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
92
  • Locked
Dear friends in Christ, Please, once again, pray for my daughter. She still has someone in her life that is totally not a good influence. She is a good girl but, at 19 years of age, has made some bad decisions about her choice in friends. The boy that started all of this bad influence is back...
Replies
10
Views
184
  • Locked
I'm asking prayer for my sister; she is in ICU with a bad diagnosis. I'm praying God brings her back home with her husband and children, that he heals her in the name of Jesus. Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
171
  • Locked
Once again please pray that I will have a great time at church tomorrow and won't get my feelings hurt emotionally and Jesus would protect my life my name is ###
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
My husband lost or misplaced his wallet. Please pray that the wallet is returned to us with his valuables in it. He last saw the wallet last Saturday.
Replies
12
Views
93
  • Locked
please pray that I become financially stable, that I don't have to live from paycheck to paycheck, also pray that God helps me be a better father, thanks
Replies
14
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for the Lord's mercy. I've suffered beyond what I could of thought humanly conceivable. I have all my life to give, but let it not be in torment in bondage to the enemy. Being attacked, under siege. I've done my best to be obedient. Please petition the Lord to release this captive...
Replies
11
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, beg you to pray for a pressing my needs! Let us pray the Lord to make me and approved to be active and able to give my part to be realized in my life, the Lord promises His plan and His perfect will! Please let us pray for God's miracles in my life! God...
Replies
8
Views
146
  • Locked
Please pray for ### I need ### prayers
Replies
8
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom