Im asking prayer for my ### she is in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening everyone..I need prayers for my ###..he's got court tomorrow morning..I know that God says to ask and it shall be given in prayer..I have faith my ### will be set free tomorrow in God's name
Replies
9
Views
470
I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
215
Dear brother and sister, prayer for my husband. I need my husband, family. He is a very good person. Few years (###) he changed, I don't know what I'm doing. We have two children. He had an affair with our office staff; her name is ###. She controls fully office business, workers, everything...
Replies
14
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom