Sweet Jesus please forgive my sins and thank You for everything. In Jesus Name I pray my ### is healed from his lung illness and my ### finds a job soon, amen. Thank you.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
My saviour king Jesus thank you so much for everything specially thank you for a beautiful blessing yesterday for my child ###th birthday God is so great in my life and I’m so grateful for yesterday that old man came to wish to my daughter birthday it made my day I have seen your work god is so...
Heavenly Father, I confess that I'm a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...