Praying Again For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSawyer

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear friends in Christ,
Please, once again, pray for my daughter. She still has someone in her life that is totally not a good influence. She is a good girl but, at 19 years of age, has made some bad decisions about her choice in friends. The boy that started all of this bad influence is back in her life again. She is studying so hard in the Physical Therapy Assistant program and getting her life back on track when he reappears once again like an evil cancer. I need lots of prayers for God, Jesus, and all of the angels to remove this boy from her life. I know that she has a choice but I also know that most 19 year olds don't always make the right decisions for their lives. I don't voice my opinion about him to her but she knows that I do not like him. I am not going to preach to her because she is stubborn and that would push her farther away from me. I am simply asking all of you special friends to pray for Godly intervention because He is the only one that has the power to rebuke evil people in anyone's life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Father we come together to pray for this young woman. Lord we ask that you guide her decisions by the power of your precious holy spirit. Give her wisdom Lord, sound judgement and a discerning spirit. to choose her friends wisely. Your word tells us that "bad company corrupts good character". Father we ask that she will distance herself from all of the enemies influence, for the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. We ask for your divine protection over this young student who is seeking a better pathway for herself. We pray that she excels in all that she undertakes and that she comes to know and love you in a personal way. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am good. My ### praying against me. God protect me. God bless me. ### not praying against me.
Replies
11
Views
125
Aunty's prayer power empty. Do not come lip spread virus problem. That was solved. I have get good sleep. not virus spread at my lip. Our house shall going Happy. No depression and virus problem on me. I have good sleep.
Replies
8
Views
106
Heavenly Father, we thank you, for you are the Lord of Truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. We lift your name on high. Matthew 6:33 says: But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Based on this verse, we come to you...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom