Please Pray For My Daughter ### ###..

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
I have been told she is on crack cocaine & was at a crack house where she was attacked by 2 men & they knocked out her front teeth..I am beside myself with worry over my child..I am begging all that will pray for her to please do so..I cannot bear losing my daughter..I love her so much..I am hurting so badly now..Please Dear Lord, save my daughter & deliver her out of the bondage of drug & alcohol abuse and please spare her life! Father, please don't let my baby die. But lead her to get the help she needs & to safety...Lord please intervene in her life & turn her around, please send your angels to protect her..Father she has 3 little children, please help her & help me..I am dying inside from all this, it's more than I can bear..in Jesus name Amen.
 
LORD WE ASK YOU TO REBUKE THIS FOUL SPIRIT OF CRACK, LORD PROTECT THIS GIRL FROM EVIL DRIVE THOSE EVIL SPIRITS FAR FROM HER AND CORRUPT COMPANY FROM HER. LORD JESUS WE ASK THIS FOR THE SAVING OF THIS PRECIOUS CHILD KNOWING YOU WOULD HAVE NONE TO PERISH BUT COME TO REPENTANCE. WE LOOK TO YOU NOW IN FAITH BELIEVING YOU HEAR US. WE ASK THIS TO BE DONE IN OUR SAVIORS HOLY NAME JESUS, AMEN.
 
My heart is aching reading your prayer.. I'm a mother too and nothing hurts me more than seeing my daughter hurt,, I could die too.. =( I'm praying for your ### and her children.. May the Lord God reveal Himself and heal your ### from this addiction.. I pray for the restoration of love and peace in your family.. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
351
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
224
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom