I have so much pain now that I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I have so much pain now that I don't know what to do. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So overwhelmed and exhausted, having much pain on knee arm shoulder and with lumps not dissolving and on under arm. Previous doc said could be cancerous and present dr staff now refusing speak with me to help any further and had to make a complaint bc the dr staff won’t let me get more testing...
Replies
10
Views
360
And so fatigued and so much to get done and have this excruciating pain under my foot the ball of my foot these heal it Lord please help me Please bless and protect us, those close with traveling your travel mercy and bring justice soon and all the right godly help amen
Replies
10
Views
217
I can't even sleep, have pain so bad in my feet, in my arm is swollen, the lump that doesn't go away, for this itching but don't heal. I'm so as I keep itching, Lord please heal me. Now bring Miracles and protection and restitution in our lives, Lord bring us back our life and his name.
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom