Please Pray For These Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Pray for ###'s maturity, wisdom, salvation, healing, humbleness. Pray he stops infatuating over ###, someone who is intending to get in a relationship with him for the wrong reasons and vice versa.

He can be so ignorant with me, out of everyone at work, he acts strange with me and tries to avoid me, blank me and this hurts me as I am very nice to everyone I hope and I try all for Lord's glory. Please pray our colleague interaction becomes strong professionally/friendly as I want to show Jesus shine through my personality. He has no interest in speaking with me and I don't understand why I am so heavily affected at work due to this because I see he talks very happily with other members at work. Pray for my peace I don't understand why I am so anxious these days. I need help in my ethics and dissertation. It's all haywire at the moment. I need to pass my year at university. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
185
I have 2 things I'm asking any and everyone who prays to God in the name Of Jesus to please Pray for for me two things Please pray ASAP Thank you God Bless
Replies
9
Views
172
How do I pray for those who are getting baptized? They're getting baptized on Sunday, & I can't help but feel that priority of praying for all of those who are getting baptized. How do I speak to someone who doesn't wanna really speak about Jesus? I don't know their stance on Jesus, as we've...
Replies
9
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom