2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I come to ask that you remove ### from our life forever, she has come into our life to steal our love, relationship, family, and laugh at me like I am nothing or no one. Lord God in the name of Jesus I ask that you open eyes to see why she is doing this, I know it is for her own revenge...
Replies
7
Views
67
  • Locked
pray for stress free worrying over things that just keep going on in my life and not seem to be any end
Replies
11
Views
67
  • Locked
Dear Lord I thank you for a good night's sleep. I woke up feeling renewed and refreshed. Thank you for your protection, wisdom, guidance, knowledge, peace, grace, mercy and love. Lord God you are the healer of all things and I thank you for all the healing you have done and are doing. Father I...
Replies
10
Views
84
  • Locked
My family is sick, please pray. I also feel I've caught what they have. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
72
  • Locked
keep the prayers going for ### his cough and his out burst actions and he has so much hatered in him towards his mom
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord God, I asked that you continue to keep us healthy and safe. I ask that you bring my son's father, my ### home safely. I have had doubts lord, please ease my fears. Thank you for all you have done for us! In your name Amen.
Replies
16
Views
82
  • Locked
I submitted a prayer request for my mother ### relief and for my brother's marriage a couple of days ago. With the grace of my lord and with the blessing of his mother, My mother is getting better and my brother's marriage is also fixed. I thank you everyone who prayed for my family. with love, ###.
Replies
9
Views
68
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray for it to snow here in ###, ### on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, please. God, I pray for your wisdom, love, knowledge, laughter, to make all of those around me laugh, love, wise, be faithful, respectful, I pray for...
Replies
10
Views
139
  • Locked
Lord Jesus come to our life. Everything is in your control. Lord I am giving my life and ### life to you. For we have sinned. Lord prosper in our relationship. Build our relationship and to pass our marriage in you holy name. Lord please touch ###'s heart and transform him to your image. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
135
  • Locked
Father please help me. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom