<p>Lord Jesus come to our life. Everything is in ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus come to our life. Everything is in your control. Lord I am giving my life and ### life to you. For we have sinned. Lord prosper in our relationship. Build our relationship and to pass our marriage in you holy name. Lord please touch ###'s heart and transform him to your image. Lord save his soul and draw him to your self. Bless him Lord. I trust in you. I love you. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus come to you for ### health. He has been having a sudden change on his right eye, right side of the face, sinus and bad allergies. I pray that you have mercy on him and restore his health. I pray in Jesus name🙏🏼
Replies
6
Views
207
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
558
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom