I Submitted A Prayer Request For My ### Gallbladder ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONUON

Disciple of Prayer
I submitted a prayer request for my mother ### relief and for my brother's marriage a couple of days ago. With the grace of my lord and with the blessing of his mother, My mother is getting better and my brother's marriage is also fixed. I thank you everyone who prayed for my family. with love, ###.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
410
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little one-year-old son in your prayers. By God's grace and through the prayers of many faithful people, my brother and his wife were reconciled and reunited as a family in September 2025 after a period of serious...
Replies
7
Views
146
I submitted the prayer request two months ago over herpes and warts which has been troubling us badly. We are still waiting for the answer from God, please praying for us (### and ###) I know that God does not fail.
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom