2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jozua ### was hit by a car on his way to school this morning. He is very critical and was airlifted to ###. God please keep ### in your healing hands. God please be with the doctors and nurses looking after him and give them insight into treatment that will bring the best possible outcome for...
Replies
13
Views
497
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit, by the authority of the written Word of God, and the victory of Jesus Christ’s shed blood. Jesus destroyed the works of the devil and triumphed over him. In the name of Jesus Christ the anointed one and by His blood, I BIND...
Replies
6
Views
61
  • Locked
Teacher's request - One of our students committed suicide. Our students (his friends) are hurting and shaken. Looking to God in this situation. We need His sensitivity and guidance to minister to the kids. Frankly, it has beat me down and I am now sick. The kids (the teachers too) need help, Jesus!
Replies
12
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister ### and her husband ###; they are going through a tough time; they could lose their house. Please pray that they don't lose their house. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
9
Views
93
  • Locked
Pray for my girlfriend ###. I don't know what is happening with her but this summer she went through a lot of changes, and now she seems like a completely different person. God doesn't seem to be the middle of her life anymore, and it feels like she is slipping away from everything. From me...
Replies
9
Views
159
  • Locked
I have ### and it hurts so bad, please pray for a full recovery fast!!! Thanks
Replies
9
Views
141
  • Locked
i need prayer for the Lord to reveal to me the questions that are on my heart that I have been asking Him and to confirm to me that He is still with me. It's been difficult and at times it seems as if the Lord has left me all alone.
Replies
7
Views
102
  • Locked
Rev. Father, I requested you to pray for my ###'s sickness. He is fine now and the medicines are stopped after ### and half years. Thanks a lot. My ### is also sick due to harmonal problems. She feels depressed. I am myself a diabetic and thyroid patient. Though we are working very hard but...
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Rev. Father, I request you to pray for me as water is coming out from my eyes. Last year also I requested and it was fine. Today again I am facing the same problem. I had the problem of hair growth on my face which is healed by the treatment and your prayers. I am diabetic also and face health...
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom