Pray for my girlfriend ###. I don't know what ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for my girlfriend ###.

I don't know what is happening with her but this summer she went through a lot of changes, and now she seems like a completely different person.

God doesn't seem to be the middle of her life anymore, and it feels like she is slipping away from everything. From me, from school, from everything she was once so passionate for.

I honestly am just without words with how to describe it all...but it is bad...and we need help....we need a miracle...
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

so i want my girlfriend who is catholic, to open her spiritual eyes, and learn the true word. she loves jesus and trusts God, but she needs to meet the real truth, and live in the real truth, i am begging for her and her family's heart to change. please pray for her. i am also praying for her...
Replies
8
Views
169
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
250
Requesting a powerful prayer to liberate my girlfriend from the santa muerte and healing so she recovers and is able to live in peace
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom