pray for stress free worrying over things that just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for stress free worrying over things that just keep going on in my life and not seem to be any end
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in so much pain over my ###'s behavior and abuse she displayed over Thanksgiving. I am sole caregiver for both my parents. (ages ### and ###). I have zero help from my brother nor my ###. Caregiving is a hard job period. But I am having to deal with so much extra drama which is stressful...
Replies
11
Views
399
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
684
Please pray for a stress free, worry free day. Please pray for all of the things going on in our household. Please pray for each member of our household, including all our animals. Please keep us all healthy. Please pray that the stress eases and that every decision we make as well as everything...
Replies
8
Views
10
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom