Lord I come to ask that you remove ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Lord I come to ask that you remove ### from our life forever, she has come into our life to steal our love, relationship, family, and laugh at me like I am nothing or no one. Lord God in the name of Jesus I ask that you open eyes to see why she is doing this, I know it is for her own revenge from years back, nothing that we did but someone we know. This is a ###+ year old woman acting like a kid taken candy from another. This is no laughing matter, a good man has been ripped from us all by this evil doer. I ask that every touch and agree with me that she be removed from our lives forever. I want no harm to come to her but she has to be removed. In the name of Jesus and through his blood I claim this and give God all the glory, honor and praise in doing so. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!
 
Father,

I pray that every stronghold, temptation, hindrance, curse, spell & attack of the enemy will be broken from this man's life & that he returns back to this family. I pray that ### will turn her back on this man & never look his way again. Father, with You all things are possible, we are trusting & believing in You for this miracle, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
189
My boyfriend step daughter From she being living with me it feels like the devil is in my home she come in to my house with some heavy devil Spirit on her I just need a pray for her to come out my home lord I need my house bac Hello hello hello
Replies
9
Views
343
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray you remove in Your name the pain from my boyfriend's back and knee, please cure it, Lord Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
574
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom