2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. His wife told him in August that she is in love with another man. A friend from her past. It is causing him great grief. I pray for ###'s salvation because he needs it. And I pray for him to have the strength to handle any outcome because of the Lord. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
31
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to have salvation. I do not want him to go to hell or ruin his relationships on earth. Thank you In Jesus name amen.
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
Please pray for me ### ### and my Children ###, and ### Jr. for salvation/spiritual renewal in the Lord Jesus Almighty. Also pray for His blessings to be bestowed upon the 3 of us. Thank you, In His mighty and glorious name amen.
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear God just please get all my sisters' dad to help my mom out with the bills and with stuff we need for ourselves and our house. He hasn't really been helping out like he was, lately he's just been spending his money on himself. Just please help him not to think of his self and start thinking...
Replies
6
Views
97
  • Locked
Dear Lord and Father, I pray in Faith that you will house me very soon somewhere safe and quiet that I can afford. I am in deep difficulties here. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray that I make a b in algebra and trig and an a in English please pray for me and please let me transfer to a university where I can be involved in and please pray that I can make a lot of friends and that I can have a boyfriend. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
82
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother (who has problems with walking. She had been operated ### year ago for a hip bone fracture, however even after the operation she still has problems walking; she uses the walker and has a lot of problems while walking. She gets swelling for both her feet quite often...
Replies
8
Views
48
  • Locked
My father has been suffering from Parkinson's disease for many years together. Apart from this, he also has back problems. In addition to this, he has also stopped going for mass for several years together. Please pray for him that God heals him and also that God changes his mind to turn towards...
Replies
8
Views
72
  • Locked
pain from constipation, please, pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
71
  • Locked
My prayer request is for my friend ### who undergoes spiritual battles everyday and doesn't have sleep at all. Please pray for him that God keeps him in good health and that he gets at least some sleep going through these battles. Thank You.. God Bless.
Replies
8
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom