2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
pray for ### and family ### went to be with ### for few days sure do need prayers that they get along and not constent fighting with each other
Replies
9
Views
117
  • Locked
This is my last week of school for the year. Pray that God gives me favor with the Professors and those who grade my papers. Pray I make an A+ in my last class for the year and that God blesses me with a great Job! Thank YOU & God Bless!
Replies
11
Views
90
  • Locked
Lord, you know why things didn't go through as planned today lord, it's hurting my heart because I feel like I have failed my son. But lord you know best so I am asking that you give answers lord and to hold me up through this..I NEED YOUR STRENGTH NOT TO SURE HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE...STRENGTHEN ME...
Replies
11
Views
70
  • Locked
My Sister ### is mentally depressed because her husband separated her and sent her to my mother's home. For the past one year, she has been troubling my mother and broke my keyboard {###}. She has a son who is two years old. She is always scolding me with bad words and curses me often. So please...
Replies
9
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord please send angels to assist to today and heal ###'s kidneys heart and weight help me today get her to the doctor and easily be able to manage her sodium intake and fluid outtake please Lord help and show me. How to take good care of her according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
65
  • Locked
God, I thank You for all kind of blessings that You have blessed me with. Lord, I am sorry for my sin. Lord Jesus, please forgive me that I have lied to You because I am a liar. I have promised to You countless times in prayer that I would turn away from my sins, but in fact I can't keep that...
Replies
10
Views
79
  • Locked
Please tell my husband that our life is between us two. Lord stop his mother sneaking around to hear and speak to my husband what is no longer her business. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord, God, please protect me from all illness. I pray for guidance and an increased ability to listen to your voice and follow your instructions. This I pray, in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
64
  • Locked
Saints of God pray for the salvation of people who don't have Jesus Christ as their savior.
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
We are out of town on a minnie vacation, my self and husband with 6 children. Visiting his family, which is not very open to me. I am a Christian woman, and have been trying to bond with them, but my children are always a bother to them because they are not their blood. It seems sad that they...
Replies
6
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom