God, Please Help Me To Live By Your Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
God, I thank You for all kind of blessings that You have blessed me with. Lord, I am sorry for my sin. Lord Jesus, please forgive me that I have lied to You because I am a liar. I have promised to You countless times in prayer that I would turn away from my sins, but in fact I can't keep that promise longer than about few hours, but usually it happens even quicker. Lord Jesus please forgive me that I have lied to You and have mercy on me. Do not take Your blessings and Holy Spirit away from me as punishment. Lord Jesus, I want to live by the word of God, but it's too hard, I need Your help. Please give me confidence and wisdom to repel the Satan and demons who are trying to deceive from Your path. Please seal me into Your blood that would be my perfect protection and perfect cleansing. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please forgive my bad life too God, as I have broken vows also. I beg you to heal us, and restore us to your Holy Spirit please...
 
Dear Hearme,

We all fall short. That is why Jesus forgives. You do not need to make a covenant with God. Actually Jesus says swear by nothing but simply answer yes or no. I have messed up often, but I know the Lord and God still love me because even though it may take me a while I see Them showing me the errors of my ways. It isn't all right now. Some things take time...God's time. Do not be so hard on yourself. You just keep loving Them and all will be well. Much love to you
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
157
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to securely anchor The Encourager in Your Word so that she may come to know You better, love You more, and trust You with all her heart, mind, soul, spirit, and flesh. Let The Encourager meditate upon Your Word, day and night. Let her read, listen to, study, pray...
Replies
10
Views
157
Almighty God, my life is falling around me. First, my girlfriend of 10 years passes away while we were sleeping. Then I start getting calls from collection agencies for debts from 10 years ago, my friend who owes me money doesn't pay me and now I had to go to court for something that has...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom