2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi, my name is ### – I am ### and I have a serious problem, I have sex with ###-### women at once not all at once but have ###-### women I can have sex with any time I want - I treat women like fish, I bait them then real them in. I love the chase, catching them then keeping them in a “sex...
Replies
11
Views
108
  • Locked
Dear God, This is a final tense week for me. I did badly in one of the exam. God, please provide a miracle so that I can pass the exam. This will def give me an extra motivation to do well in my final exams due next week. I need ur support Lord, I feel so discouraged and crippled. I need you to...
Replies
10
Views
64
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s salvation and that he will not try to kill me if he loses his residency. Please pray that he will be able to completely forgive me for the wrongdoing I have done against him and whatever evil forces are working through him to try to destroy me that God will deliver us from...
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray that ### and I will give marriage and our family another chance and be reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas time, amen.
Replies
12
Views
72
  • Locked
I pray that this noisy, disruptive and turbulent house would be quiet so I can have just one peaceful sleep, I am exhausted. Amen
Replies
10
Views
64
  • Locked
I pray for financial blessing so that I can have a better Christmas, and also reconciliation in a situation which went wrong. In Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
9
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray for the relief of abdominal pain in my lower right side, and the restoration of peaceful, restful sleep. Many thanks and blessings to all of you, Prayer Warriors!
Replies
8
Views
76
  • Locked
My friend's heart had to absorb all kinds of hurts and pains in her life like a poison and led to bitterness. Lord purify this heart that has now been fortified with a wall that needs penetrated. Lord replace this wall of selfishness, bitterness, jealousy, and strife with Your love, gentleness...
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
I pray that my computer is protected from whatever is attacking it, in Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
9
Views
48
  • Locked
As I reach out to Him in hope, please pray that God blesses my leap of faith today! I leave the consequences to Him! May I get a prompt response filled with joy; I thank God for being the Rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Trusting for His leading and guidance. Thank you for accepting to...
Replies
7
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom