2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear my brothers and sister in Christ. Praise Lord this 12th we are completing 28 yrs of our wedding life. I am thanking LORD for all the protection and provide all our needs in our life. So many ups and down came. Struggles, finance problem, loss of our mother, etc., but all these OUR LORD...
Replies
7
Views
59
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and her husband. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. He is awesome. Thanks.
Replies
6
Views
44
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and her mom. They are having a hard time getting along. ###'s mom is really saying harsh and hurtful things. Please pray that they will get along better. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
38
  • Locked
Please pray to reunite our family! I Pray oh heavenly father for your forgiveness of our biggest mistake divorce. We ask for forgiveness. Please come into our lives & be with my x husband in strengthening his mind to be at peace & begin a new journey; a God given path for us & our children. I...
Replies
6
Views
58
  • Locked
Praying that God has better for us than this. Need good jobs with insurance. Please tell me almighty God that you are carrying out a gracious plan for us. Receive the glory, Lord, it's all Yours. In Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###. We are newlyweds and are not yet ready to start a family. We would just like to get through this scare and ask for prayers that if it's God's will we will not have a child at this time. Please help the regular cycle start and put it in our minds if and when a family...
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
Thank U for everything u have given me lord. Things I didn't deserve but u still gave me. I'm sorry for falling back. You took everything I had away. Because I haven't been giving you ny all. I'm sorry. Please Help me RETURN TO YOU. You know I wanna change and im doing it NOW. I'm not perfect...
Replies
8
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray to reunite our family! I Pray oh heavenly father for your forgiveness of our biggest mistake divorce. We ask for forgiveness. Please come into our lives & be with my x husband in strengthening his mind to be at peace & begin a new journey; a God given path for us & our children. I...
Replies
7
Views
125
  • Locked
Lord Jesus thank You for everything that You have given in my life. Please bless me so then I can make the right decision. Let Your will be done. Hallelujah. Amen
Replies
7
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom