2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus, as My spirit is touched with the thoughts of these loved ones let Your Holy Spirit in me tell them my prayer for them. Lord, I continue to pray for them, make yourself real to these and speak to them in a way they will understand. Have them be saved and changed into new creatures of God...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Psalm 117:7 'Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.' Please pray this for my teenager daughter. I'm worried and don't know what's going on with her----BUT, Jesus does and can/will help! ###'s hair is so unkept, greasy, seldom combed, never cares for her appearance...
Replies
9
Views
128
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to help me make courses projects for my studies as a theologian. Let us ask the Lord to put mercy and grace in the heart of the teacher to be able to have a good evaluation and results. Thank you all for your prayers. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Our dog ### is very sick. He needs prayers the next 24 - 48 hours please. He is like our son and we are devastated. Thank you for any prayers for ###'s recovery. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
74
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come to you again in much needed prayer. I only have a few days before I am homeless again Lord. I pray that I will receive a financial blessing to keep my home and car. I am in dire need of your blessings. God I have not given up on believing that you will rescue me from all...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE. WE'VE ONLY BEEN MARRIED FOR A FEW MONTHS. THANKS YOU ###
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. Her father has done the unthinkable concerning 2 little girls..she needs your prayers at this time..please pray for the 2 little girls who were abused as well. May God have mercy on this man...
Replies
11
Views
60
  • Locked
Hi there, I want to marry with a ### loved one and she was agreed before now she change her mind coz our family problem. I pray to God every day resolve our problem. I can't forget her. How can she forget me? I lived in ### and she lived in ### so pls pray for me. God solve my problem and God...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
A home for Christmas please, a quiet peaceful home off the streets. Amen
Replies
11
Views
71
  • Locked
Lord bless us! Amen
Replies
4
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom