I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmomof4

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father,

I come to you again in much needed prayer. I only have a few days before I am homeless again Lord. I pray that I will receive a financial blessing to keep my home and car. I am in dire need of your blessings. God I have not given up on believing that you will rescue me from all this havoc. I have faith that you will come and intercede on my behalf and chase this devil away. Heavenly father these men are coming out of the walls making me offers and I keep turning them down. Now they are threatening me and my family. I need protection from these individuals that I do not want to be in relationship with. Please heavenly father hear my cries, I’m depending on you. I ask of you these things in the name of JESUS. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
184
Whatever is on me causing me bad luck, please send it away, get it off and away from me permanently. Amen. God, please keep me safe. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
122
whxy can tGod ever hsow up when you need HIm too. i wish i was deead i wish i was never born i wishj i was ###
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom