2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###. Has stomach flu.
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
Please bear with me ..I am going to be asking for continuous prayer for my daughter ### for 1 week. She is in a bad way. I am asking anyone & everyone to please pray for her. Please agree with me in prayer: URGENT..Heavenly Father, please bless & be with my daughter ### ### who is addicted to...
Replies
8
Views
67
  • Locked
Guys where in the Bible does it talk about cannabis? Marijuana? I miss MY ex and I wanna be with him but he has to change hopefully he wants me too. He believes in God. But he also thinks it's OK to smoke weed. Father please rebuke all evil in ###'s life. And help him look for you. He needs you...
Replies
4
Views
53
  • Locked
Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. --- Lord help my friend ### believe You as Lord and Savior.
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for your blessings each and everyday you give me. I have noticed a small change in another person's attitude lately and hope she continues to improve. I know you listen to all our prayers and I am very thankful for that. Please continue to forgive me of all my...
Replies
8
Views
67
  • Locked
Good morning, My name is ###. I am asking all of you to continue to pray for ###. As many of you may know, he was burnt in a fire almost two weeks ago 20% of his body was burnt. He has already had two skin graft surgeries that he survived through, so God is here and our prayers have been...
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
Morning Lord. Thank u for another day. As I wake uP all I thought about was ### :( gosh I miss him. I want him back. But I want him to get his life together and put you first. Please call out for him. Please Give me strength to deal with ### broken heart Clear MY mind from him. We agreed to be...
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Please anyone out there pray for me.... after the amazing gift God gave me with the cross and then that special moment last night.... He text me to tell me the address of the house he wants to rent and asked if I could take him to two meetings today for AA.... When I picked him up this morning...
Replies
11
Views
210
  • Locked
Please pray for the safety and protection of my children while they are not with me and I am unable to oversee their protection. Please pray that there is a hedge surrounding me against any evil or lies when we go to court on Monday ### for the permanent custody of my daughter. Please pray I am...
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear Father, I am sorry I cannot hold my tears dropped down because what I did for You with that translation is really without any intention for money. I am so sad with my brother or sister who is prejudiced to others that any purpose behind someone's work to You is for money. Father, You know...
Replies
6
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom