glowy
Prayer Warrior
Morning Lord. Thank u for another day. As I wake uP all I thought about was ###
gosh I miss him. I want him back. But I want him to get his life together and put you first. Please call out for him. Please Give me strength to deal with ### broken heart Clear MY mind from him. We agreed to be friends. Help me be strong. Lord I Love You. An I just need u so much. Help me find a job asap please lord. And get ### dricin privilege back and go back to school and fix MY car all these things but getting closer to you is # 1. In Jesus name I pray Amen
gosh I miss him. I want him back. But I want him to get his life together and put you first. Please call out for him. Please Give me strength to deal with ### broken heart Clear MY mind from him. We agreed to be friends. Help me be strong. Lord I Love You. An I just need u so much. Help me find a job asap please lord. And get ### dricin privilege back and go back to school and fix MY car all these things but getting closer to you is # 1. In Jesus name I pray Amen
