Dear Father, I am sorry I can not hold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I am sorry I cannot hold my tears dropped down because what I did for You with that translation is really without any intention for money. I am so sad with my brother or sister who is prejudiced to others that any purpose behind someone's work to You is for money. Father, You know how much I love You and would not trade my love for money. Even though I am in financial need, but I could not sell my work to You just to settle out something is not right between me and that person. I just want to have a job and get my salary and be the blessing from what I get through the salary. But, for You, I just like to do it for free. I will not charge You anything because I know You love me so much. Thank You, my Jesus. Please give me a job and please let me the channel of Your financial blessing to others through my salary in my new job. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
246
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
370
Dear GOD I am sorry please don't punish me
Replies
10
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom