2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my step-brother's prematurely born daughter ###. Please pray for her to be well and grow. Pray that her brain will be ok and that her bones will form out in the world. Pray for her to have the life God meant for her. Pray for ###'s mother and father to stay strong and have faith...
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. -- Let my ### become a child of God through Jesus, Amen
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Father Yahweh, because we get tripped up so easily, please stay close beside us. Each step of the way, keep guiding us. When we interact with others in our daily work, give us a wise head and a caring heart. When we spend time with our family, show us how to serve best. When we face temptations...
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless the works of my hands.
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless everyone's finances.
Replies
8
Views
43
  • Locked
I pray that God will show ### and ### favor in all areas of our lives.
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
I pray that God will build a hedge of protection around our home.
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
I pray that God will build a hedge of protection all around me and my wife on our jobs.
Replies
7
Views
48
  • Locked
I pray that God will protect ### and I on our jobs. I pray that God will grant us promotions on our jobs and merit increases.
Replies
5
Views
42
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for another day. Thank you for my family, be with them today, bring each and everyone home safe. I pray to you about money, jobs and all sorts of other things. But my blessing from you is my family, so watch over them and guide them. I also pray to you again to...
Replies
6
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom