I pray that God will show ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
169
I live a life where I desire things but I need to know if God wants me to do it. Please pray that God tells me and also lead and guides me.
Replies
5
Views
234
I have given up on a dream but I feel and have had incidents to rekindle the dream it is humanly impossible and I do not want to go unless God is with me please pray that I will be able to focus and know if this is not the devil tempting me. Please pray that God will show me a sign to tell me...
Replies
6
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom