Please pray for ###. Her father has done the unthinkable concerning 2 little girls..she needs your prayers at this time..please pray for the 2 little girls who were abused as well.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31-32: Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Let them exalt him in the assembly of the people and praise him in the council of the elders.
Extended Explanation of the Verse...
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...