pain from constipation, please, pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
81
Please pray for relief from constipation for my ### Thank you 🙏
Replies
7
Views
281
I am suffering from constipation while going thru weed withdrawals. I simply can't go and in in pain whenever I try to use the laxatives or such horrible bloating. I am in desperate need of the holy spirit to heal me now. I realize this is a leap of faith but I beg you to pray for me. I have...
Replies
9
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom