Dear Lord and Father, I pray in Faith that you will house me very soon somewhere safe and quiet that I can afford. I am in deep difficulties here. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Father in Heaven gratitude I. what Is have for all blessings you have bestowed upon me. Forgive me for all sings and create in me a clean heart oh God and renew a right Spirit within me. Lord continue to lead and guide me in this aths of righteousness Lord provide for me with the blessings I...