2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi everyone our little girl ### is ### months old and is not sleeping properly. She has never slept through and we can't find any reason for it. Tried everything but it is only going to be prayer that works. Also my husband needs secure work. His contract finishes in May. He was offered a job...
Replies
7
Views
234
  • Locked
Lord please help us financially. Grant the release of our financial assistance.
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Desperation. Financial desperation!!!!! God where is my help? You know what I'm up against. Please grant my settlements NOW!!!! Please!!!!! In Jesus name I pray, ask, wish, hope, believe. Amen
Replies
7
Views
122
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH. IT SEEMS TO CONTINUALLY BE GETTING WORSE. SOMETIMES I CANNOT EVEN GET OUT OF BED FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS AT A TIME. WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GO TO CHURCH ON A REGULAR BASIS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU!!
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
My Lord Jesus, I am sorry for how I am feeling in some ways....I know it is written "lean not on your own understanding" I know it is written that things are done in God's perfect timing. For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: But God said, "What is...
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### marriage. We have made bad decisions and need a clear path to follow. We feel lost.
Replies
10
Views
62
  • Locked
Lord all I'm thinking about is my ex. Gosh I miss him. What do I do? Give me the strength to let go, the strength to handle this situation the right way. He needs a lot of help and changing to do, but I care for him a whole lot. Please keep him off my mind. Gosh, it's so hard. </3
Replies
7
Views
105
  • Locked
Let us pray for ###. Lord make ### successful and glorified in life and powerful. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
52
  • Locked
Elohim our Father, we want to grow in You. Please let us drink in Your goodness and bear spiritual fruit. Speak to us as we come before You each day, not only praying, but also listening. Instruct us as we read Your Word. Guide us as we live each moment. Enable us to bring out thoughts into...
Replies
6
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom