Lord all I'm thinking about is my ex. Gosh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Lord all I'm thinking about is my ex. Gosh I miss him. What do I do? Give me the strength to let go, the strength to handle this situation the right way. He needs a lot of help and changing to do, but I care for him a whole lot. Please keep him off my mind. Gosh, it's so hard. </3
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
sister i have gone through similar things as you. I just want to say that there is healing. God has healed my broken heart and has given me strength to continue on the journey with our Lord and savior. Just keep on seeking, keep on knocking, and keep on asking (begging) for healing if part of your heart still wants to be with this young man say that to the Lord with an honest and open heart and pray for His will in your life. The will of God is one of the greatest things. Don't hold anything from the Lord, lay it all on the table, and thank Him for these trials and difficulties. Praise God in the storm and the storm will cease. Praise Him with the Holy Spirit for we have a righteousness in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for my friend who had a stroke last month. I pray she fully regains the use of her body. I also pray that she comes to know Jesus as her Savior. I pray her children find salvation too. I'm also praying for my niece’s ### birthday party. She has never had a party before, so...
Replies
7
Views
208
Please pray for me, I'm thinking about going to the doctor to have my medications changed my high blood pressure medications as I'm feeling still so hot. I need wisdom about this and understanding and guidance. Thank you to all, in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
401
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom