2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

?
  • Locked
Heavenly Father just give me the courage to let go of this person if he isn't the right person for me. He has brought a lot of pain, regrets and tears into my life. I have fought my battle, learned the greatest lesson in my life.... Lord just give me strength to move on now. And send me the...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Please prepare and soften his heart, Lord, may our paths be straightened...!
Replies
4
Views
33
  • Locked
I am not working, in need of a job and income to keep from losing my home, Bills need to be paid, car insurance, Medicine, I have ###, and need to get back on my feet, back to being stable once again.
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
please pray that the ### ### is caught soon
Replies
5
Views
37
  • Locked
Today is the first anniversary of my grandmother's passing. Pray for my mother and my family.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for me that the woman at work can cause me no more problems and the woman in the canteen and all their friends they are bullying me and I am ready to walk out of my job without another to go to I don't know what to do. I pray God opens another door for me in the name of Jesus I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
Let us pray for prosperity and well-being in every area of ### life. Even if I do not see how they can fix things in ### life I know that God can do miracles. Let us pray for these miracles and God's mercy in ### life. God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
Please Father help me. I'm asking this in Your name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Please urgently pray for the positive blessed outcome of the initiative I have just taken and what I have just done! May this bring great inner joy to the person it is intended to! Many Thanks! God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
I continue to ask Jesus to rescue me from this attack by Satan and ask that Satan is called to account and rebuked for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
5
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom