Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay1

Beloved of All
Please Father help me. I'm asking this in Your name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
188
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
201
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom