2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I've been ill with a throat infection and now my right ovary hurts. God Bless you. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
43
  • Locked
I've been ill with a throat infection and now my right ovary hurts. God Bless you. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
39
  • Locked
Lord I need You more than ever. I need a financial breakthrough. I was living in an area at a house that I had intentions to buy later, since the Landlord wanted to sell me the house and it was going at a very reasonable price. An upsurge of violence has claimed the life of a very good friend...
Replies
5
Views
38
  • Locked
Lord I asked that You will restore the relationship that ### and I shared so that he will see me again as the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that You will give him the courage to tell me how he really feels about me. I know he loves me but I think he's afraid to express...
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have to undergo a series of medical tests in the coming weeks ahead, for two different health issues at the moment. I ask that you stand with me in faith believing for favourable outcomes. Father I pray for all who are sick, or suffering, whether in body or spirit. In a...
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
Still trying to control brain damage fallout and chronic Lyme fallout and occult fallout. Hurting and burning out good people. Still can't wash or brush? I know God is the answer but this is torture that doesn't let up. Need to surrender now. Things are getting much worse faster. Really get my...
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
I pray that God will show me if I made the right choice by ending the relationship with ###. I don't know if I was too impatient and should have given him a chance. If God was telling he's is the one and I let him slip through my fingers. I feel really sad about losing him. Lord, if it was meant...
Replies
5
Views
52
  • Locked
I pray that ### is made to stop hurting me, and that no-one can continue to hurt me because of him, especially one person who continues to hurt me on his behalf. In Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Dear Lord and Father, I have requested that someone stops doing something that upsets me, they have been asked a few times, I ask in Your Name that this person does stop, and that the area of upset and the person who has been hurting me leaves my life, I ask this in Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
5
Views
51
  • Locked
Special Intention - Pray for the healing of ###, who is undergoing surgery on ###. - Pray for ###, who is battling a serious illness. - Pray for the safety and well-being of ### and their family as they travel to ###. - Pray for ###, who is facing a difficult decision regarding their career. -...
Replies
4
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom