2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Can you please pray for my family just for protection the rest of the week from any form of witchcraft that comes upon us that nothing bad would happen to me or my family and the enemy would not touch us but please pray the Holy Spirit would protect us especially my sister ### because she is not...
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
I have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition. I am in so much pain. I can't find a doctor that accepts my insurance. I am scared. Please pray for ###. ### hurt so bad and stay depressed as a result of this condition :ouch:.
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
Lord, I your lowly servant come to you humbly to pray that my Social Security Disability may be approved the first time around, so that I can have income to provide a home for my family and ###. I beg you dear Lord, In the Name of Jesus I ask.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray for me so that I could pass all my class in good grades and advance to next trimester without any holdbacks.
Replies
5
Views
68
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you protect ### as he fights his demons. Please bless and protect ### and hold ### in your hands.
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
Posted by ###:: Our prayers tonight for ###. She has not posted since ###. She did not make the turn in for her crew last night. We've all tried texting and calling. Today the police went in her home. Not there. Car in the driveway with her purse in the front seat. Tonight family filed a missing...
Replies
6
Views
131
  • Locked
Jesus, I feel you working in my life. I feel you next to me and although I know in my heart you have always been there, I ignored you for many years. Please forgive me. Please continue to bless those that read this Lord, my family, friends, as well as my life. Please bless my relationship...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
i left court today for the third time. my kids are living with my ex-husband who is an alcoholic/addict ... last night in a drunken rage he went outside and destroyed a building with a crowbar. i fear that he may turn this aggression on my children. i have prayed to God to bring my kids home to...
Replies
8
Views
133
  • Locked
Lord I pray for the salvation of my ###. I place my ###, our marriage and our family in your loving hands. May your will be done in our lives. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
Lord I can't stop smiling he is getting closer and closer to me.... We had an awesome time just riding in the truck! I feel like you just showed me to let it go you will take care of all of it God please do rid him of all this evil... In Jesus Name I Pray amen
Replies
7
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom