Thyroid Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
I have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition. I am in so much pain. I can't find a doctor that accepts my insurance. I am scared. Please pray for ###. ### hurt so bad and stay depressed as a result of this condition :ouch:.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father in heaven we pray for this dear person and ask that you will guide her to the right doctor who can help her and successfully treat her health problem. Lord we ask that you give her strength and peace of mind, that you renew her spirit as she turns to you in pray and stays in faith. Father we ask for a favourable outcomes in all areas of this prayer requester's life. Thank you Father for your goodness and mercy in our lives. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in my thyroid from nodules and Graves’ disease. I am due for an ultrasound the end of June to monitor nodule growth and I am having some pain on the left side of my neck from what may be nodule growth.
Replies
9
Views
269
Asking for prayer for a heart condition. I went to my doctor today. He told me I have a heart murmur and a valve in the heart isn't working properly. It isn't allowing the proper amount of blood to flow through the heart. He said it is affecting the whole heart but they won't be operating on it...
Replies
11
Views
216
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation! I really can't and won't stand it anymore. Let's pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, forgive me, take pity on my miserable condition and deliver me... forever 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom