Please pray for me so that I could pass ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijivt12

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me so that I could pass all my class in good grades and advance to next trimester without any holdbacks.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HELP ME AT MY CLASS TONIGHT I PRAY TO PASS PLEASE HELP ME AND SHOW FAVORED UPON ME IN YOUR NAME WE ASK AMEN AND AMEN
Replies
9
Views
159
please pray to God so I could get my love ### back
Replies
6
Views
241
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom