My Lord Jesus, I am sorry for how I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
My Lord Jesus,
I am sorry for how I am feeling in some ways....I know it is written "lean not on your own understanding" I know it is written that things are done in God's perfect timing.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

But God said, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

But it's just I am finding it difficult Jesus, that it's only 2 weeks away from Christmas Eve, and there is no plan for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.....

Jesus, I am going to thank you in advance that you are working miracles for me, and ### will be in contact with me real soon, and we will meet up for a coffee.

That I will be blessed with a beautiful, happy, and blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, that I will be sharing this very special time with someone very special, as in ### and her daughter.

I thank you for working these miracles in my life and prospering my life in every way possible, prospering me financially, doing a divine debt cancellation and the CSA will very soon reimburse me with a lump sum of money and I will not have to pay any more to the CSA ever ever again...

I pray for my relationship with you and for ###'s relationship with you will grow stronger and deeper, I pray ### has now been brave with this other man she said she was not sure of and done the right thing without her feeling bad or guilty...

I thank you for these blessings and miracles, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
246
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
370
Dear GOD I am sorry please don't punish me
Replies
10
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom