Desperation. Financial desperation!!!!! God where is my help? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Desperation. Financial desperation!!!!! God where is my help? You know what I'm up against. Please grant my settlements NOW!!!! Please!!!!!

In Jesus name I pray, ask, wish, hope, believe. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's your message with the necessary redactions applied: I'm desperate. Please pray. Right now, I am facing eviction from my business, repossession over my vehicle, phone getting shut off, and a slew of other financial hardships. I have been praying for...
Replies
7
Views
233
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against desperation, greed and other factors to commit illegal, unjust and unrighteous deeds and actions. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme and unspeakable, abounding glory. Please stand with me in...
Replies
8
Views
195
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom