2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father you know ### has been trying to get ahold of me yet I catch him talking to other women. Father deal with him now accordingly to your will all be does is cause pain and torment in my life. God set me free from the constant harassment and his wicked ways he knows he has been wrong to me God...
Replies
2
Views
34
  • Locked
I pray that you'll accept my praise and exaltation LORD. Please GOD, you can take over my battles against the evil one that wants to make me lose focus from you and put it towards the negative. GOD, I pray for forgiveness and guidance and inner peace and confidence in fighting away this evil...
Replies
4
Views
44
  • Locked
I'm praying for my marriage to be restored. I really need strength, hope and guidance. Please pray for my marriage with ### to be restored. That God gives me favor in her eyes over every other man on earth and she comes back to me soon and God softens her heart and fills it with love for me.
Replies
4
Views
38
  • Locked
In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead ---Jesus help ### and I repent all our...
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
I need prayers for my wife, ###. She has had back, neck and leg pain for ### months now. Numerous xrays and mri's...Dr's can't find source of problem but they believe it is nerve related. Please pray for her she is in constant pain.
Replies
9
Views
74
  • Locked
Sweet Lord, I (###) pray to you that I get my family and marriage back with ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons in time for Christmas. This is all I want for Christmas and a lifetime. I love my family, amen.
Replies
6
Views
49
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me. Bless my family and loved ones. Thank you for them, thank you for food, shelter, health, and the love for each other. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
Asking God to help me to find a permanent long term career. A job that is fit for me. praying for a financial breakthrough. Seeking You father to supply ALL my needs. Lord Jesus you have called me out I know you will not leave me dry and stranded. I trust you Lord Jesus. I know you hear and...
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
Had a miscarriage Lord hear ma prayers im hurtin so bad y ### I wanted dis s bad ....Please heal my heart..
Replies
9
Views
54
  • Locked
Thank u Father! It was a good day! Thank u for allowing me and ### to fix our friendship after that terrible fight we had. I'm glad And pray o you in Jesus name that this time everything goes well with our friendship. We always enjoy up talking :) had fun. It was good! I was a lil down cause I...
Replies
7
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom