I Love U God

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Thank u Father! It was a good day! Thank u for allowing me and ### to fix our friendship after that terrible fight we had. I'm glad And pray o you in Jesus name that this time everything goes well with our friendship. We always enjoy up talking :) had fun. It was good! I was a lil down cause I kept thinking about ### but all I ask is that u help him, his salvation. I know u will. Well thank u Lord . Help me return to you and find the right church for me <3 AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
162
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
192
Thank you, Abba Father, loving Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, for all your marvelous, miraculous blessings upon me and my family. Thank you for being our living, loving God and blessing us with your gracious blessings. Father, thank you for being the head of our family and leading us, guiding...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom