Had a miscarriage lord hear ### prayers ### hurtin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praydup24

Servant
Had a miscarriage Lord hear ma prayers im hurtin so bad y ### I wanted dis s bad ....Please heal my heart..
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter. She had a miscarriage at home and is on her way to the hospital due to blood loss. She's weak, faint, nauseous, and has probably lost a lot of blood. Please send your prayers to God to heal her and make her healthy. In Jesus Name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
400
Heavenly Father hear prayers that you will manifest a miracle to my heart dedicated to glorify your name. Lord nothing is impossible with you. Just cast our burden to you. I know God you will make it happen in your timing.
Replies
5
Views
226
Prayer request: Had a miscarriage in ###, ### want a baby again. ### want a healthy baby with a man who will be willing to be a father.
Replies
9
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom