2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me for a favorable appraisal at my place of work. My new boss is unpredictable.
Replies
6
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I will be healed from stomach pain, headaches, fungal issues, low weight and other issues. Lord, I just pray that you would fully heal my body. Lord I praise you and thank you that you are my ultimate healer!
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I will be healed from stomach pain, headaches, fungal issues, low weight and other issues. Lord, I just pray that you would fully heal my body. Lord I praise you and thank you that you are my ultimate healer!
Replies
6
Views
33
  • Locked
Please pray that ### has a healthy full-term baby and a safe pregnancy. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
186
  • Locked
I am having problems in sleeping and my entire face is itching...please pray for me that this would go away
Replies
6
Views
33
  • Locked
I will do a major procedure at my work today. Please pray that it will be successful. God Bless.
Replies
4
Views
40
  • Locked
Can you pray that I will have a great evening and a peaceful night sleep without any loud noises or torments or being tortured into tomorrow morning this is ### by the way
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Since 2010, I have been through quite a bit, but God is getting me through it. I have been hospitalized twice from depression, diagnosed with breast cancer (God has Healed Me), fired from my job due to Cancer, a three-year relationship ended, and my father just passed a month ago. I am asking...
Replies
5
Views
88
K
  • Locked
I'm having anxiety issues, please pray that some things that happened today are resolved without any complications, please pray for me, I'm not doing too good now.
2
Replies
11
Views
112
  • Locked
My little dog, ###, was run over by a car today and is in pain despite of the injection that the vet gave her. Please, pray that she will be well.
Replies
9
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom