I will do a major procedure at my work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

withhope

Humble Servant
I will do a major procedure at my work today. Please pray that it will be successful. God Bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless my procedure. Protect me, Jesus. Help me say what I need to say, and the doctors/other personell ask all that is necessary for me to be safe, Jesus. Jesus, do not let arrogance or incompetence be allowed near me today, Jesus. Nor any kind of evil, Jesus. Bless me, Jesus - let me...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
137
I contacted prayer request and got very nice prayers but now the procedure is days away and I am so worried and scared since my symptoms are getting worse plus I am in 4th stage CKD. I pray everything goes smooth and no extra harm to my kidneys. I pray the prep goes smooth and is successful and...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom