2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God, ### wants to destroy my education and my future by retaliating against me because he's addicted to drugs and I reported him. He also plays many mind games with me intentionally and so much evil is working through him and ### right now to try to destroy me. God, you said no evil weapon...
Replies
5
Views
200
  • Locked
Father Lord pour down & overflow ### on this special day of ###.### with Your abundant blessings. she's turning ### on this special day. Lord we ask that You strengthen her faith & walk with her on this road. bless her with Godly friends who put You first in their lives & who loves her for who...
Replies
4
Views
47
?
  • Locked
Lord, please make my ### leave me alone. I really feel sorry for him. But I have nothing to do with the way his life plays out. He does wrong to people, so I guess his consequences are fair. This boy has already put his hands on me before, and robbed me while I was sleep. Stole a lot of my gifts...
Replies
7
Views
194
  • Locked
Dear Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. Please block ### from getting any drugs. Please send the Holy Spirit to intercede. Please reveal yourself to her Dear Father so that she may have a greater thirst for the Truth than I do. Please I pray that she live love you and...
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for me everyone. I am ### years old and a freshman in high school. I am having a lot of trouble in English class. Due to some past events, my grades dropped to an F but I was able to bring it up to a B. But I got a bad grade on a quiz and essay so it dropped to a D. I really need an...
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
### has cancer and needs Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
Please Lord help me! I'm scared I'll never be saved, because my heart wants nothing to do with God, but I know who He is, and what He has done. I ask that you please, pray for me, ask God to change my heart, and to save me. Lord please hear me, and rescue me, amen.
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for miracle healing for my husband from his lung illness and for my brother to find a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who wants a divorce. It's almost over...... The lawyers have a separation agreement drafted and it's ready to be signed. I pray that The Lord touches and heals my ### so that she changes her mind. She was so upset with the agreement that she fired her lawyer and has now...
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord --- Lord forgive me of my trespass as I forgive those who trespass against me. Help us not to hurt and sin against each other and deliver us from evil, Amen
Replies
3
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom