Bless ### On This Special Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

saylian

Humble Servant of All
Father Lord pour down & overflow ### on this special day of ###.### with Your abundant blessings. she's turning ### on this special day. Lord we ask that You strengthen her faith & walk with her on this road. bless her with Godly friends who put You first in their lives & who loves her for who she is. Lord we ask that You bless her with a guy who is godly & one who loves & respects her. Father Lord ### is such a guy. HEAL the hurts deep within him & restore his love for ### Lord. bless this love between them for they both truly love You & love each other. help him to be humble Lord. put himself down & take the first step. to invite ### out & to clear all the misunderstandings between them. Lord bless ### with such an opportunity & bless him with the courage to make that first move to call. Lord bless them truly & may they both grow strongly in their love for You as well as for each other. in TE mighty name of Jesus we pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today is my birthday, and my prayer is that this year will be a very good year for me. I pray that all my requests, prayers, breakthroughs, and miracles will come to pass. Lord, I have so many problems, especially financial, and I don’t know how to face them, but without You, I truly...
Replies
8
Views
295
Jesus your love and sacrifice means everything to me. I love you. I just need your help. I have been applying constantly for a new job. I truly keep having nightmares about my current job. It's a terrible toxic environment. They are so mean and cruel. They only promote their friends while giving...
Replies
10
Views
157
Jesus thank you for being a healer. I need healing for ### right now. He is stressed from having so many projects at work. He doesn't have the support he needs to do the work. He has to get several projects completed by Friday. Father please provide him favor and support to do an amazing job at...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom